[Durham INC] Tuesday, November 29, 2022, 7-9pm INC Delegates’ November-December Meeting

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 13:29:40 EST 2022

Hello Durham neighbors,

 This is a gentle reminder of our upcoming delegate meeting. This will be
our last meeting of 2022!
Joining us will be John Killeen, E.D. DataWorks NC. John will lead a
discussion titled "*Who Owns Durham"*

Sarah Barnes, a student consultant with Duke’s Environmental Law and Policy
Clinic working on behalf of the local non-profit, Don’t Waste Durham, will
speak about an ordinance that would reduce waste and litter across the
community.

*I wish you all a safe and relaxing Thanksgiving Holiday weekend.*

be a kind human
Bonita Green