[Durham INC] newsletter ads or sponsors

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 12:23:48 EST 2022

Are you talking printed or digital? We do a digital one in my community. Not translated. Have a person who can do graphic design and a handful of people that contribute articles so no costs. The Leesville Coalition has a private FB page just for members.

Stephen Knill
Mobile +1 917 620 4941
knillsj at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone