[Durham INC] newsletter ads or sponsors

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 18:41:21 EST 2023

Ours remains printed and delivered to every residence in the neighborhood.
We do this because many people who live in TP don’t subscribe to the
listserv.

I think sharing would be a great idea! It would give us an excuse to have
an in person meeting. But can we wait until “flu season” with trifecta of
viruses has abated?

--
Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892