[Durham INC] newsletter ads or sponsors

Debra Hawkins dhawkins913311 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:44:25 EST 2023

Waiting past this tridemic (plus who knows what kind of new variants that
might arise out of the current struggles going on in China) to have a
newsletter sharing meeting is a proposal I definitely would second...
Though I'm no longer a delegate and I certainly still wouldn't be able to
attend live anyway, due to my lack of a properly functioning immune system
(and still no idea what's the root cause despite endless investigatory
tests for the past 18 months)! But I can endeavor to procure examples of
the Northgate newsletter and supply input virtually if you create a hybrid
meeting as so many are doing these days to allow homebound, out-of-town or
disabled people to attend community activities.

Great idea Tom! Cheers, Debra