[Durham INC] March 1 meeting

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 15:47:21 EST 2023

I just found out that it was bad scheduling. Leonardo called the meeting. Brenda’s assistant put it on the calendar but the Commissioners are in budget meetings that day so they cancelled. Stivers is not speaking. The Planning Department is not involved and doesn’t know who/ what is actually in the agenda. Sounds like a mess- like our entire annexation process.

Stephen Knill
Mobile +1 917 620 4941
knillsj at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone