[Durham INC] INC Delegate Meeting Reminder March 28, 2023

bonita green nitab48 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 16:21:08 EDT 2023

Hello Durham neighbors,

This is a reminder of our upcoming meeting on March 28th at 7 pm. Please
save this date to your calendar. I will reshare the morning of the meeting.

Meetings are on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.

Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 7-9 pm
INC Delegates’ Meeting
Durham Interneighborhood Council is inviting you to a Zoom meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting

https://duke.zoom.us/j/92766737477?pwd=RGZWdWpTYU1jYUpOUGkyNldZQXp6dz09

Meeting ID: 927 6673 7477

Passcode: 131826

One tap mobile

+13126266799,,92766737477#,,,,*131826# US (Chicago)

+16468769923,,92766737477#,,,,*131826# US (New York)

 March 28, 2023 AGENDA

1) (5 min) Welcome and Introductions – Bonita Green

2) (1 min) Adjustments to the Agenda

NEW BUSINESS:

3) Derek Bowens. Director of Elections
<https://www.dcovotes.com/about-us/director-of-elections>

    2023 Elections <https://www.dcovotes.com/voters/current-elections>
discussion
led by Stephen Knill

4) Approve Minutes: Shared on INC Listserv

Other items:

5) Committee Reports: SCAD Update (Simplifying Codes for Affordable
Development) Mimi Kessler

6) Neighborhood Reports and Announcements

7) Adjourn - *Next meeting April 25, 2023, @7 PM*
*If you have not submitted your dues, please do so ASAP.*
*INC Dues*

Dues are $25/year (January to December) but neighborhoods are encouraged to
pay more than the minimum to support INC's work.

Please alert your neighborhood treasurer that INC dues for 2023 are due in
January/February.

Dues may be given to your INC rep who will give them to INC Treasurer,
Susan Sewell, or they may be mailed to:

InterNeighborhood Council of Durham

732 Ninth St, #700

Durham, NC 27705