[Durham INC] Tomorrow: Medicaid Unwinding, the end of continuous enrollment provision at tomorrow's Access to Care meeting

Angel Romero Ruiz angel.romero at duke.edu
Wed Apr 12 08:48:43 EDT 2023

The next Partnership for a Healthy Durham's Access to Care Committee meeting will be tomorrow, at our usual time, second Thursday of the month; April 13, 8:30-9:30.

Our guest will be Alexander DeAbreu, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) who will give a presentation about Medicaid Unwinding. When the continuous enrollment provision ends, millions of people could lose coverage that could reverse recent gains in coverage. As part of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023<https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/2617/text>, signed into law on December 29, 2022, Congress set an end of March 31, 2023, for the continuous enrollment provision, and phases down the enhanced federal Medicaid matching funds through December 2023.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89377696683?pwd=UkZteEVTVm94QnVJcXFEb1UrN0Z2Zz09