[Durham INC] INC Delegate Meeting Tuesday, April 25, 2023, 7-9 PM

R Z richard.ziglar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:59:48 EDT 2023

Just heard this but not sure what the source is. Am I the last to find out?
:-)

"For those of you keeping up with SCAD, the City Council has delayed
hearing the SCAD amendments from May 1 until the Council returns after its
summer recess. Councilmember Javiera Caballero is taking a 5-week excused
absence, and the Council members voted to push the hearing back until all
seven members are present."

--Richard