[Durham INC] Fw: Your Response Requested - Pre-Meeting Survey for Durham Master Aging Plan (MAP) Next Meeting on Tuesday, May 30th at 10am

Angel Romero Ruiz angel.romero at duke.edu
Tue May 23 09:46:16 EDT 2023

________________________________
From: shelisa howard-martinez <shelisa at agingwelldurham.org>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2023 7:39 AM
To: shelisa howard-martinez <shelisa at agingwelldurham.org>
Subject: Your Response Requested - Pre-Meeting Survey for Durham Master Aging Plan (MAP) Next Meeting on Tuesday, May 30th at 10am

Good Morning everyone,

I hope that you all had a great weekend.

The next meeting of the Durham Master Aging Plan's housing livability group is Tuesday, May 30th at 10am. To prepare, we are using a survey to gather your ideas about definitions for the housing domain, the meaning of "affordability in housing" plus the current goals for this priority in the MAP.

I have included several resources in the survey's introduction for you to consider. However, it should not take more than 20 minutes to complete the survey. It can be accessed here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://forms.gle/wMZ63ZuS2MtYMeHCA__;!!OToaGQ!tJ3r2mpALtiiPkbGdNQruo43YSDLBu-rujM9llLg0U67pFxyAcpebynAE80VNJaZar75vD0uEZduAZsxuvYK6FTE5jQh$>.

Please share this message with your social and professional networks. We welcome input from every Durham community member! The survey will close at the end of the business day on this Friday, May 26th. All responses will be shared at the next meeting.

If you have questions, concerns or technical issues with accessing and/or completing the survey, please contact me.

I will be back in touch with the meeting agenda. Wishing everyone a wonderful start to the week!

shelisa

--
Shelisa Howard-Martinez MPA EHRD
Executive Director, Aging Well Durham

Office/Mobile: (919) 408-7140

Click here to learn more about Durham's Master Aging Plan<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://healthydurham.org/cms/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Durham-MAP_FINAL.pdf__;!!OToaGQ!tJ3r2mpALtiiPkbGdNQruo43YSDLBu-rujM9llLg0U67pFxyAcpebynAE80VNJaZar75vD0uEZduAZsxuvYK6JsLeGz9$>.