[Durham INC] A few openings remain for tomorrow's adult/teen bicycling education class

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Fri May 26 10:42:23 EDT 2023

If you are looking to build your confidence riding a bike, join us tomorrow
for our Level 2 adult/teen bicycle education class.  The class is a
combination of classroom and on-bike skills training, and we will hold it
rain or shine at ReCity, 112 Broadway Street.  Details and registration is
available here <https://bikedurham.org/new-page-5>.

Please share this with your friends, neighbors, colleagues who are
interested in building their confidence on a bike.

Enjoy the holiday weekend,

John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director
Bike Durham
919.672.3862

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]