[Durham INC] Ellerbe Creek Watershed Association Seeks New Executive Director

Clayton Rugh clayton at ellerbecreek.org
Fri Aug 4 14:35:36 EDT 2023

Thank you, Tom

In addition to that Exec Dir job description, here's the new job posting
that includes application submittal info.  If this was already sent as
well, my apologies for filling up your inbox!

Many thanks again for any interested parties you connect us with!

Have a great weekend
Clayton Rugh
ECWA Interim Director