[Durham INC] Do you know someone who wants to learn how to ride a bike?

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Mon Aug 7 16:46:08 EDT 2023

In Bike Durham's series of classes, adults and teens will learn how to ride
in a safe, protected, and traffic-free environment. We cover everything
from balance and steering to obstacle maneuvering and advanced skill
drills. In the third class, these skills are taken out onto Durham streets.

Join our series of classes, dates are confirmed and space is limited!

August 19 at 9am: Learning to Ride for Beginners
<https://bikedurham.org/new-page-4>
September 2 at 9am: Practicing Your Biking Skills
<https://bikedurham.org/new-page-5>
September 30 at 9am: Getting Out on the Durham Streets
<https://bikedurham.org/new-page-92>

All Classes are held at ReCity, 112 Broadway St in central Durham.  Fees
are on a sliding scale. You choose the fee that's right for you.

Full details are available at https://bikedurham.org/bike-education-classes
<https://bikedurham.org/bike-education-classes?fbclid=IwAR1A9JBgaqmDiStJNsKanwvxbLmeoByQzxK7qakqZPEFpOuJ6m061b75x9w>

--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]