[Durham INC] another SCAD article

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 12:56:49 EDT 2023

I am not sure I understand your question. My interpretation is that you are
asking if the Council can vote on "Buffers" or "Affordable Housing" as Tom
has sliced it up. The Mayor asked that the document be divided up into
"chunks" so they could consider sections. That version is attached.

That might be possible based on how the Council wants to consider it. I
don't have any insight into that.

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892