[Durham INC] Candidate town halls starting August 23rd

Interneighborhood Council interneighborhoodcouncil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 19:58:25 EDT 2023

The first candidate is tomorrow, Wednesday, August 23 at 7pm!
*23-Aug - Javiera Caballero, Bonita Green and Shelia Huggins*

Every meeting will start at 7PM. I recommend you come in about 10 minutes
early to be sure you have a slot and to test your system. The log in for
all town halls will be http/meet.goto.com/236441773