[Durham INC] Last night's town hall recording

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 06:55:50 EDT 2023

2023 townhall with the candidates for city council – August 23, 2023
We held our first of 7 townhalls tonight with 3 of the candidates for City Council, Javiera Caballero, Bonita Green and Sheila Ann Huggins.  In addition to opening and closing statements, we were able to have all 3 candidates answer 14 questions in the allotted hour.
Your comments will be greatly appreciated:  Herman at HermanSperling.com<mailto:Herman at HermanSperling.com>
We will be running our next townhall on August 28, also starting at 7PM.  Nate Baker, Monique Holsey-Hyman and Renee Jamison will be responding to the questions you’ve asked me to present.
Here’s a link to the recording of last night’s session that you should feel free to share.
https://youtu.be/Qj06Mdf454E

Stephen Knill
knillsj at gmail.com<mailto:knillsj at gmail.com>
+(917) 620-4941
CoFounder, the Leesville Road Coalition
Vice President- The InterNeighborhood Council of Durham