[Durham INC] recording of town hall from last night 8.29.23

Stephen Knill knillsj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:20:58 EDT 2023

We held our second of 7 townhalls tonight with 3 of the candidates for City Council; Nate Baker, Monique Holsey-Hyman and Renee Vaughan.

In addition to opening and closing statements, we were able to have all 3 candidates answer 17 questions in the allotted hour.

Your comments on how we might improve these sessions will be greatly appreciated:  Send to Herman at HermanSperling.com

We will be running our next townhall on Wednesday August 30th, also starting at 7PM.   Shanetta Burris and JJ Campbell will be responding to the questions you’ve asked me to present.

We had invited Waldo Fenner as the 3rd candidate, but he was not able to attend, our only invitee who we’ll miss.

The good news in that is that we will be able to get to more of the excellent questions you have sent in.

Here’s a link to the recording of tonight’s session that you should feel free to share.

https://youtu.be/vHl7l_1eUmA <https://youtu.be/vHl7l_1eUmA>
PLEASE VOTE in both the primary and general election and tell everyone you know to as well.

Stephen Knill