[Durham INC] Sept 5th recording of town hall and links to previous sessions

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:29:57 EDT 2023

(Posting on behalf of Herman Sperling. Apologies for delays in this
posting.)

The town hall with the last 3 of the 11 candidates was hosted on September
5, 2023 with  Khalilah Karim, Carl Rist, and Sherri Zann Rosenthal.  I
trust you will find their responses to the questions you asked me to
present insightful, and more importantly, helpful in making your voting
choices.

A link to the recording of this session: https://youtu.be/5Db3oUg3vfY

We will now move to the 8 candidates for Mayor.  The first of 3 three town
halls will be on September 11th at 7 PM with council members DeDreana
Freeman and Leonardo Williams.

The link to attend this session will be: https://meet.goto.com/236441773

Please also find the links to the 4 town halls for Durham City Council
presented by The Leesville Road Coalition, The Inter-Neighborhood Council
of Durham, and the Carolina Arbors Politics and Culture Club.  We were able
to present 11 of the 12 candidates.  Only Waldo Fenner was unable to fit us
in his calendar.

Javiera Caballero, Bonita Green, Shelia Ann Huggins

https://youtu.be/Qj06Mdf454E

Nate Baker, Monique Hosley-Hyman, Shelia Ann Huggins

https://youtu.be/vHl7l_1eUmA

Shanetta Burris, JJ Campbell

https://youtu.be/PXtuRqVOW9U

Kalilah Karim, Carl Rist, Sheri Zann Rosenthal

https://youtu.be/5Db3oUg3vfY

 We will be hosting all 8 of the Mayoral candidates next:

   - DeDreana Freeman and Leonardo Williams on September 11th
   - C. Burruss, Sylvester Williams and Mike Woodard on September 13th
   - Jontae Dunston, Nick Petiford, Marshall Williams Jr. on September 20.

Early voting for the primaries will start at 8am on September 21st

Absentee request deadline is on October 3rd.

Primary election day starts at 6:30 AM on October 10th

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892