[Durham INC] Here is Durham This Week Online for October 6!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Oct 6 15:38:35 EDT 2023

We've got another jam-packed edition of our Durham This Week Online e-newsletter ready for reading on this Friday afternoon!

Inside, Manager Sowell discusses the great #NationalNightOut festivities in so many of our #DCo neighborhoods on Tuesday night. Thank you to all law enforcement and public safety staff and all our residents for making it a wonderful night of connection and fun! We've also got plenty of #localgov news, videos, events, jobs, and more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-october-6

Don't want to miss any of our newsletter content? Be sure to sign up and get it delivered straight to your inbox each week at https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO.

Have a wonderful weekend, Durham!