[Durham INC] Bike Durham's Move-A-Bull City Bike Ride and Walk on November 4

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Thu Oct 19 14:58:00 EDT 2023

You're invited to Bike Durhams's Move-A-Bull City Bike Ride and Walk!

The event is coming up on Saturday, November 4 from 2-5:30p on the Golden
Belt Campus (800 Taylor St). This year we will have a single start of the
10-mile Bike the Bull Ride, a 5-Mile Cruiser Ride, and a 2-Mile Walk at
2:30pm. Wool-E Bull, the mascot of the Durham Bulls, will send us all off
in style.

REGISTER TODAY
<https://actionnetwork.org/events/move-a-bull-city-2023?source=email_lists&>

Each ride and the walk will have locations along the route where you can
stop and show your support for safe streets and better transit and learn
more about Bike Durham's programming. When you return to the Golden Belt
campus, celebrate with friends with live music, food and drink, community
partners, and activities for youth and adults.

You can find all the details about the event on our website *at this link.
<https://bikedurham.org/mabc-23>*

If you'd like to volunteer to help us make this event great, sign up below:
VOLUNTEER <https://signup.com/go/yRdmwxq>

Be well,
John
__
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director
Bike Durham
919.672.3862

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]