[Durham INC] Events: craft fairs; concert

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Sun Nov 5 11:34:23 EST 2023

Events

Sunday, November 12, 12 - 5 pm

Watts Hillandale Neighborhood and Old West Durham Neighborhood ArtWalk

Come out and see and buy art from more than 28 local artists! the map is available on our Facebook page!

> Details on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/WHHArtWalk <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/WHHArtWalk__;!!OToaGQ!q51QG5eRc-SblidJDIkhJNEBWpQTzkdWPH9FtEcXiYGDYJtEncLv1kF7GuTcQw1tkRIVhBPRew__pqJ1D7Q$>

——————

Saturday, November 11 at 3pm and 7pm

Still Standing Here: 40th Anniversary Concert of Common Women Chorus

Eno River Unitarian Universalist Fellowship (ERUUF), Durham

We turned 40 this year and we have much to celebrate. In this concert, we will reflect on our roots, who we are and why we sing. Regular ticket price is $20 through November 10th. Performance day tickets are $25 at the door. Matinee tickets are selling fast!

ERUUF
4907 Garrett Rd., Durham NC

————

November 11 10 am - 5 pm (First weekend in November)
November 12 12 am - 5 pm

Durham Pottery Tour

The Durham Pottery Tour is a collection of local potters sharing our work and love of clay with our community. We invite you to see where we make our pottery, ask us questions about our process and find locally-made art that speaks to you. We Durham potters all use different clays, styles of decoration, and firing techniques. Our pottery tour gathers together the wide variety of our work to show the many things that clay can become.

https://durhampotterytour.com/
https://durhampotterytour.com/

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1SfRFHLQToG7EyGAyqgEpKEyGZpHr5dg&ll=36.00542459797283%2C-78.91189336385486&z=10
—————

Saturday, November 18, 10am-5pm
Sunday, November 19, 1pm -5pm

2023 DURHAM ART WALK HOLIDAY MARKET

The Holiday Market invites art lovers to experience a weekend featuring local artists, live music, world-class restaurants, and great shopping.

Laura