[Durham INC] New Bull City Wrap Begins November 6

City of Durham Communications Communications at durhamnc.gov
Mon Nov 6 09:23:39 EST 2023

[Title: New on Bull City Wrap - Description: A weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall.]

New Bull City Wrap<https://youtube.com/live/Z1JGvSQ0hWo> Begins November 6

Miss any of our Bull City Today episodes<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLeX6M8cvLwPfuUBI2bXZlMP5q8Mi0mk7>? Catch up on your local government news with Bull City Wrap<https://youtube.com/live/Z1JGvSQ0hWo> or listen to our podcast<https://www.spreaker.com/show/bull-city-wrap>.

*        It's official. Durham now has a new Comprehensive Plan<https://engagedurham.com/>. After four years of detailed collaboration among community members, Planning staff, and elected officials, the 2023 Plan was adopted at the October 16 City Council meeting. Find out why it's so important.

*        If you want to put your Halloween Jack-O-Lanterns and decorative pumpkins to good use, we're making it easy to compost them. Find out how<https://www.durhamnc.gov/5155/Pumpkin-Drop-Off-Options>.

*        The hours of operation<https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3523> for our HEART Program have expanded! These teams are now operating citywide at least 12 hours a day, seven days a week. Find out why these first-responder teams are so important and how they work.

*        Let's give a big shoutout to our Water Management team! After winning two WaterSense Partner of the Year Awards, they recently won their first Sustained Excellence Award<https://www.durhamnc.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=3518>. Learn how they're spreading the message of water conservation.

About Bull City Wrap

Bull City Wrap<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network>, a weekly video news program from the City of Durham Communications Department dedicated to informing residents about what's going on inside Durham's City Hall, airs daily on Durham Television Network<https://durhamnc.gov/1104/Durham-Television-Network> (AT&T U-verse channel 99 and Frontier channel 70), YouTube<https://youtube.com/CityofDurhamNC>, and Spreaker<https://www.spreaker.com/show/bull-city-wrap>. For more information follow @CityofDurhamNC on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/CityofDurhamNC>, X, formerly known as Twitter<https://twitter.com/CityofDurhamNC>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/cityofdurhamnc/>, and Nextdoor<https://nextdoor.com/agency/city-of-durham/?i=ccllxcjccsybhwtngfcb>. To unsubscribe visit our website<https://durhamnc.gov/list.aspx>.