[Durham INC] Here is the latest Durham This Week Online newsletter from the Durham County Manager's Office!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Jan 5 15:19:05 EST 2024

Hello, Durham County! We've got our first Durham This Week Online newsletter of 2024 ready for you to read!

Inside, Manager Sowell looks ahead to a wonderful 2024 in DCo as we have lots of great initiatives and opportunities for resident feedback and involvement coming soon! The newsletter also is full of great #localgov news, jobs, videos, events & more!

Find it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/here-is-durham-this-week-online-for-january-5.

Haven't signed up to have DTWO delivered to your email each week? It's quick and easy to do. Visit https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO today!