[Durham INC] Full Frame Documentary Film Festival April 4 - 7

Laura Drey lauradrey at ncrrbiz.com
Wed Mar 13 17:05:08 EDT 2024

April 4-7, 2024

Full Frame Documentary Film Festival

The Full Frame Documentary Film Festival, a program of the Center for Documentary Studies (CDS), is an Academy Award-qualifying event and annual celebration of non-fiction cinema, showcasing dozens of films, parties, panels, and more for thousands of attendees and filmmakers from around the globe.

Please note that all ticket sales are through Full Frame Film Festival, not the Carolina Theatre. Please direct all questions to the organizer. <https://t.e2ma.net/click/vt2l0g/33zk8sq/j4epb1>
BUY TICKETS <https://t.e2ma.net/click/vt2l0g/33zk8sq/fpgpb1>

Mark your calendars! Passes and ticket packages are on sale for the 26th annual Full Frame Documentary Film Festival. We are excited to celebrate with you in downtown Durham this spring, April 4-7, 2024.

There are a variety of pass and ticket package types to consider as you plan your upcoming festival experience. Explore all pass and ticket package options now at https://www.fullframefest.org/attend/passes-tickets/ <https://fullframefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d411e8cc1f927ecdc4c060f05&id=85894bac9c&e=e2974b332c>.

Please Note: Passes, ticket packages, and single tickets are not tax-deductible.

Separate contributions can be made to support the festival at https://www.fullframefest.org/donors/ <https://fullframefest.us13.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d411e8cc1f927ecdc4c060f05&id=29af7babb0&e=e2974b332c>. The Full Frame website also includes information regarding our new donor recognition program, which highlights the incredible supporters in our community who help ensure the festival continues to thrive by celebrating documentary arts and artists in a meaningful way.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me by phone (919.433.9804) or email <mailto:leesa.moore at fullframefest.org> if you have any questions. I look forward to seeing you at the festival!

Leesa [Assistant Director]

SAVE THE DATE
2024 Full Frame Documentary Film Festival
April 4–7, 2024 | Durham, NC