[Durham INC] You're invited to Bike Durham's Community meeting on Monday 3/25

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Fri Mar 22 18:06:37 EDT 2024

On Monday, the topic of Bike Durham's community meeting will be an overview
of the upcoming Regional Traffic Safety Action Plan, the City's Vision Zero
Action Plan, and the City/County Bike+Walk Plan.  Staff from the regional
transportation planning organization, the City's Transportation Department,
and the County's transportation team will make presentations.

We invite you to join us at ReCity (112 Broadway Street, Suite B) from
6:30-7:30pm.  Please let us know if you can attend by responding with this
link
<https://actionnetwork.org/events/march-community-meeting-and-raffle-drawing?source=Email_listserv&>
.

Enjoy your weekend,

John

P.S. Monday is also the drawing for the winner of our raffle for a 2-day
Bike-cation to Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.  Buy your chances to win
today!
<https://actionnetwork.org/fundraising/old-town-alexandria-and-washington-dc-2-day-get-a-way-in-2024-25-for-1-ticket-45-for-2-tickets-60-for-3-tickets?source=email_listserv&>

--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]