[Durham INC] Interested in the future of downtown Durham?

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 18:05:18 EDT 2024

The InterNeighborhood Council of Durham (INC) invites people from
neighborhoods across Durham to attend our meeting on Tuesday (March 26) at
7pm where we will have a presentation about the work the city is doing that
could reshape downtown.

It is called the “Reimagining Durham Freeway Study” which will include a
tremendous effort at resident outreach. Aidil Ortiz of Aidilisms and Angel
Iset Dozer (of Be Connected) will be leading the outreach activity. They
will explain the overall project and what important values the project team
has regarding engagement as the project moves forward.

Please join us on Zoom:

*Join Zoom Meeting*: **

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86743976968?pwd=R0wwcndaOGs0cVBjVitXenhPWUVMQT09
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/j/86743976968?pwd=R0wwcndaOGs0cVBjVitXenhPWUVMQT09__;!!OToaGQ!pj0rsnxpbXRpuEGn9i4abkHYsjvHtFVt0SNsetn5hWf7GEPk5ZCNnhmNUieRFOgXqdwQxkQk3i-8F-kGc7-J9qWjmQ$>

*Meeting ID*: 867 4397 6968

*Passcode*: 707992

*PLEASE CROSS POST*
--