[Durham INC] Fwd: [WHHNA-list] Trinity Park Garden Tour - Sunday 4/28 1-5 pm

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 09:04:24 EDT 2024

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Karalyn Colopy <karalyncolopy at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 1, 2024 at 4:32 PM
Subject: [WHHNA-list] Trinity Park Garden Tour - Sunday 4/28 1-5 pm
To: <whhna-list at whhna.org>

On Sunday, April 28, the Trinity Park Neighborhood Association is hosting a
garden and landscaping tour: *"Celebrating Nature in City Gardens and
Landscapes."*

The tour will feature 12 neighbors’ beautiful yards, with perennials,
annuals, and vegetables, as well as landscaping features like a pond, a
variety of outdoor living spaces, and even a rooftop garden!

Tickets are on sale now: $20 in advance, $25 day-of.  Tickets and more
information at
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/trinity-park-garden-landscape-tour-tickets-856395089767?aff=oddtdtcreator

We are still looking for a few docents to volunteer for a 2-hour shift.
Contact Julia Borbely-Brown juliaborbelybrown at yahoo.com if you’d like to
help.

This is our neighborhood’s first garden tour since 2002.  I hope you’ll
attend!

-Karalyn Colopy
TPNA Board member and Garden Tour Co-Chair

--
https://groups.google.com/a/whhna.org/d/msgid/whhna-list/827D1EDC-96DB-435E-AC32-5EBB549FCCFC%40gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/whhna.org/d/msgid/whhna-list/827D1EDC-96DB-435E-AC32-5EBB549FCCFC%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>