[Durham INC] Fwd: Revised Flyer to Promote Continuing Applications to the LIHR Program

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 11:20:41 EDT 2024

Please read Jim’s explanation of what has changed (state vs local
assistance programs) and what remains the same (June 1 deadline).

This is an underutilized resource across the city and county and may be a
huge relief for low income home owners who don’t have the means to pay
property tax.

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892