[Durham INC] May Delegate Meeting - 28th @7pm IN PERSON!

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:14:40 EDT 2024

I am pleased to announce that for the first time since covid, *we are
meeting in person!* It will be great to see each other in 3-dimensions. We
will meet at Golden Belt (807 E Main St), Building 2, in the Neighborhood
Improvement Services conference room on the third floor. Parking is
available both in front and back of the building.

Council Member* Nate Baker* will be joining us again to update us on the
progress of the UDO re-write.

The business meeting will be fairly brief in favor of *adjourning to a
local establishment to get to know each other better. We hope anyone
interested will join us and we encourage former delegates and friends of
INC to join us too.*

Agenda attached.

--
Mimi Kessler