[Durham INC] Tonight's meeting details

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:27:07 EDT 2024

It has been a while since I was over at Golden Belt, so I went by there
today to revive my memory. If you enter the Golden Belt complex from Main
St onto Morning Glory Ave, building 2 is directly in front of you. (I used
GPS and it took me that way.) Enter the building and take the elevator on
the left to the 3rd floor. Follow signs from there.

To meet Debra Hawkins demand, we will try doing a hybrid meeting. Here is a
link. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86743976968

Looking forward to seeing you tonight!

--
Mimi Kessler