[Durham INC] let's encourage good behavaiors

Mary Molina mymolina49 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 6 10:03:31 EDT 2024

I'm not sure I understand....aren't these arrests exactly the job we'd expect from our police?
I'm not sure I get why we'd spend a minute showing appreciation to Leo (or Patrice for that matter) rather than to the rank and file who have been required to work overtime due to the shortage of officers over the last 5-7 years because of a combination of the lack of competitive pay, demoralization due to lack of support from Council & leadership, and the sustained efforts by some to "defund the police",

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone