[Durham INC] Here is Durham This Week Online for August 30!

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Aug 30 14:30:20 EDT 2024

On this Friday, as you get ready to head into your #LaborDay weekend, please take a moment to read (and subscribe to) the weekly newsletter from the Office of County Manager Dr. Kimberly J. Sowell - Durham This Week Online!

Inside today's edition, Manager Sowell discusses the work from our Office of Supplier Diversity in helping serve as a catalyst for MWBE businesses to grow & thrive! We've also got plenty of other #localgov news, events, programs, jobs, photos, videos & more!

Read it here: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/heres-durham-this-week-online-for-august-30

Sign up for delivery to your inbox here: https://bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO

(Note: We will be off the week of Friday, September 6, returning on the 13th!)