[Esip-drone] Drone Cluster: Next Telecon with Lisa Ellman

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Tue Apr 28 01:06:17 EDT 2015

Greetings Drone Cluster,

For our next conference call, Wayne helped to connect us with Lisa Ellman.
It looks as though *Friday May 15th at 2:00pm EDT* will work for her
schedule, but I wanted to get a rough idea of whether or not people would
be able to join in at that time?

Lisa Ellmann, formerly Chief Counselor at the White House for the Open
Government Partnership. She is now an Attorney focused on Drone Law, Policy
and Innovation at a big law firm in DC. Check out her bio and presentations:
http://www.mckennalong.com/professionals-LisaEllman.html

Please let me know if you are interested and available for a telecon
discussion with Lisa Ellman on May 15th at 2PM EDT. If enough people are
interested but unavailable, I will send around a doodle poll to find a
couple of times that might work better.

Thanks!
- Bar

--
Lindsay Barbieri
Agriculture and Climate Cluster: ESIP Federation Student Fellow