[Esip-drone] Welcome & First Telecon: March 17th 4pm-5pm ET

Lindsay Barbieri lkbar at uvm.edu
Thu Mar 3 16:56:47 EST 2016

Hello Drone Cluster,

Thank you all for signing up, and please feel free to continue to use this
list serve for any drone-based conversation, questions and sharing!

We will be having our First(ish) Official Telecon:

*March 17th at 4pm-5pm ET / 1pm-2pm PT*
(and future telecons will be the third Thursday of the month, 4-5 ET / 1-2
PT)
***Go-To Meeting will be used. Log on information will be provided in a
follow up email next week***

*Our agenda for the first telecon will be:*

   - A continuation of our Winter Meeting discussion around the development
   (and future) of UAS data standards and guidelines.
   - Discussing the development of a catalog of relevant resources for
   UAS-based Earth Science research.
   - Community input on an EarthCube proposal for enabling UAS use for the
   Earth Sciences

If you are unable to make this telecon time, but are keen to participate in
our telecons, please let us know and we can discuss the possibility of
rescheduling.

Your Drone Cluster Co-Chairs,

Lindsay Barbieri (Bar)
Jane Wyngaard

--
Lindsay Barbieri
PhD Student, Rubenstein School of Environment & Natural Resources