[Esip-drupal] Testing poll module

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Oct 26 13:28:28 EDT 2011

Yes, I agree, the voting for each question is a bit counterintuitive.  If you check boxes under more than one question before clicking on a vote button, it will enter just the vote for the one you clicked, and clear all the other checkboxes you checked.

--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185