[Esip-drupal] Testing poll module

Raskin, Rob (388M) robert.g.raskin at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 26 13:58:10 EDT 2011

If it is necessary to click "Vote" for each question separately, that is going to create some undervoting problems. Is that step really needed?

Rob Raskin
Group Supervisor, Science Data Engineering and Archiving
Instrument Software and Science Data Systems Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Pasadena, CA 91109
(818) 354-4228