[Esip-drupal] ESIP Summer Drupal Lab 2013 is happy to include Angela Byron (webchick)

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Thu May 2 19:05:44 EDT 2013

Great catch, Bruce! I'm very much looking forward to meeting her ...

D8 has much improved handling of incoming data requests (ie. when using
Drupal as a REST server) - the so-called "WSCCI" initiative (
http://groups.drupal.org/wscci). It would be great to hear more detail on
how this will work in practise in D8.

Thanks! David