[Esip-drupal] ESIP Summer Drupal Lab 2013 is happy to include Angela Byron (webchick)

Erin Robinson erinrobinson at esipfed.org
Thu May 2 18:47:19 EDT 2013

Drupalistas- That is such great news!

Bruce, Thanks for coordinating such a great line-up.

*Erin Robinson*
Information and Virtual Community Director
Foundation for Earth Science | 314.369.9954 | erinrobinson at esipfed.org
www.esipfed.org
[image: Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Federation-of-Earth-Science-Information-Partners-ESIP/150015055044779>
 [image: Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/ESIPFed> [image: