[Esip-drupal] making associations in Drupal for later LOD export

Lynnes, Christopher S. (GSFC-6102) christopher.s.lynnes at nasa.gov
Wed Jul 31 13:03:55 EDT 2013

Hey, we're running Drupal 7 here and are going to have two content types, Data Collection and Tools.
We want to associate which Tools are applicable to which Data Collections, so that we can generate links to the Tool pages in a given Data Collection page.
Ideally, would also like to be able to extract those relationships into Linked Open Data or some similar semantic web construct.
Have any of you all done something like this?  What is the best way to do it?
--
Dr. Christopher Lynnes     NASA/GSFC, Code 610.2    phone: 301-614-5185
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity." -- C. Mingus