[Esip-drupal] making associations in Drupal for later LOD export

Alvaro Graves alvaro at graves.cl
Wed Jul 31 13:16:03 EDT 2013

Hi Christopher,

We did something similar for a project called Decision Support Tools
Catalog and Community of Practice [1]. Basically, the idea was to have a
catalog -based on Drupal 7- of tools related to renewable energy and
ecology projects. My impression is that besides what they say about the
integration of Linked Data and Drupal, when it comes to development you
have to choose whether to go Drupal XOR go Linked Data.

You can always create a website using Linked Data (for example, using
LODSPeaKr [2] :-P) but you lose the niceties provided by Drupal. OTOH,
using Drupal will not give you necessarily all the flexibility of the
Semantic Web to model your data.

My 0.0USD

[1] http://dstccp.esipfed.org/esip/
[2] http://lodspeakr.org