[Esip-drupal] making associations in Drupal for later LOD export

Annie Gerard agerard at ciesin.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 31 13:55:14 EDT 2013

I've used the Relation module to make similar connections (for instance,
*project personnel* related to *projects* in certain*roles*, any of
which belong to either content types or taxonomies), but am not sure how
easy it would be to capture or extract those relationships for use
elsewhere, though I'm sure queries could be constructed.

--
Annie Gerard, Media Design
Center for Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN)