[Esip-drupal] using microdata in Drupal to aggregate content in a federated web environment (...like NASA or NOAA)

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Mon Aug 5 13:41:02 EDT 2013

Hi Drupalistas!

I hope your summer is going well... for the August call, we will be having
an internal discussion about the summer Drupal Lab and upcoming telecons...
unless someone has something to DEMO this month.

August calls tend to be thin, and I don't want to invite an outside Drupal
demo.

One of the people I think we should be listening to is Lin Clark...

... here's something she put up on the IBM developer works site...

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/x-html5microdata2/index.html

Cheers

bruce

--