[Esip-drupal] AUGUST Drupal working group telecon AUGUST 28, (Wednesday) 11 AM PDT

Bruce Caron bruce at tnms.org
Wed Aug 21 13:57:06 EDT 2013

Hello ESIP Drupalers,

We will be having our August telecon on Wednesday 28th.

ON the agenda will be a recap of the ESIP Summer Drupal Lab, a discussion
about next year's budget (including a Drupal-rich Funding Friday effort
that did not get picked), and some ideas for telecon guest demos in the
Fall.

AND any agenda items you might bring to the table.

One of our members, Ajinkya, put his Drupal Lab presentation up on YouTube.

Check it out:  http://youtu.be/ezk_21sfEQM

CALL-IN DETAILS:

Here are the WebEx details for the call, Wednesday, august 28, 2013:

ONE:
To start or join the online portion of the meeting:

https://esipfed.webex.com/mw0307l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=esipfed&service=1

TWO:
Click join next to the meeting name, "Drupal Work Group."

(Note: If the meeting has not yet started, join will not be visible, and it
will say 'Display Info'. Wait a minute and REFRESH SCREEN)

THREE:
Enter your name and email address If you are asked for a password, enter
the access code: 23128757 with no spaces or #.

USING A PHONE FOR AUDIO:
To join the audio portion of the Conference meeting WITH A PHONE [OR you
can just join from your computer]: Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):
1-877-668-4493 Attendee access code: 23128757#

cheers

bruce

--
Bruce Caron, PhD