[Esip-drupal] Congrats to our new ESIP Drupal Working Group co-chairs!

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Tue Jan 14 10:59:04 EST 2014

Hi Bruce, and ESIP Drupalists,

Thanks, Bruce, for all your work moving the group forward over the past few
years. I for one greatly appreciate this software focused forum being open
and available within the ESIP community.

I'm really looking forward to working with Adam and you all to grow the
community, make new connections and learn from each other how better to
apply Drupal and other web technologies to Earth science applications. It
promises to be a fun and satisfying year!

Happy New Year! David