[Esip-drupal] Drupalcon Austin 2014 : Winners announced!

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Wed Mar 26 16:20:53 EDT 2014

Hi fellow ESIPers,

It's my pleasure to announce that Sandra Chung (NEON) and Matt He (GHRC) have been randomly selected as the winners of the trip to Drupalcon Austin 2014! David and myself are SO grateful to the ESIP federation for affording us this opportunity, and we hope that we can continue to do so in the future. If possible, we would have liked to send everyone who participated - and takeover Drupalcon with our nerdy, awesome science! :)

Congratulations Sandra and Matt!

cheers, Adam

ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine (david at bluedotlab.org)
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd (ashepherd at whoi.edu)

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 2pm CST

Website: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Working_Group
d.o: https://groups.drupal.org/esip