[Esip-drupal] ESIP Drupal Summer Lab ideas

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Tue Apr 1 10:52:18 EDT 2014

Hi fellow ESIPers,

Drupalcon Austin 2014, which is being held a month before the ESIP Summer Meeting, just posted the accepted sessions list:

https://austin2014.drupal.org/sessions

Typically, these sessions are recorded for viewing (free) after Drupalcon is over, but if there are specific sections that you are interested in, let us know, so we can do a couple things:

1) For those attending Drupalcon, we can attend those sessions, if possible, to report out
2) Find topics that you want to hear about at the ESIP Summer meeting

The sooner we know about what sessions sound interesting, we can reach out to those presenters to see if they could also present at the ESIP Drupal Summer Lab as our plenary.

If you have ideas, reply back to this email - we haven't had a good discussion going in a while!

cheers, Adam

ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine (david at bluedotlab.org)
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd (ashepherd at whoi.edu)

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on the 4th Wednesday of every month at 2pm CST

Website: http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Drupal_Working_Group
d.o: https://groups.drupal.org/esip