[Esip-drupal] Drupal WG Telecon for 8/27

Adam Shepherd via Esip-drupal esip-drupal at lists.esipfed.org
Sat Aug 23 07:52:30 EDT 2014

Hello fellow ESIP Drupalists,

Wow does time fly! It seems like it was just a few weeks ago we were all having dinner in Frisco, CO. Our next telecon is scheduled for Wednesday, August 27th at 2pm CDT where we will be discussing the Strategy, Planning, and Vision of Science on Drupal.

What the heck is that?! Well, this is time for all of us to give feedback about the ESIP Drupal WG, in preparation for next year's budget. So, what worked? What stunk? What direction would you like to see the group go in for 2015?

For instance, at this year's Drupal Summer Lab, we split it into two half days. Did that work for your schedule or do you prefer one day?
We also had the opportunity to send two people to Drupalcon this year. Is that something you would like us to continue (next year is Drupalcon LA - Hollywood).
What's the best way for us to collaborate and share ideas and questions outside of scheduled group activities. ESIP Drupal mailing list, drupal.org group, Google+, Stack Exchange?

Please come join us as we talk through these topics and any others you want to bring up! EVERYONE is welcome as you are the most important voice to making sure the ESIP Drupal WG is successful and meets your needs. Telecon details below.

cheers, Adam

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMX9RG75MgALpwWkQTUehLPbK1miNOiny
Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/105355344055119765640
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScienceOnDrupal