[Esip-drupal] DOIs for Drupal-hosted documents: Survey request

Janine Aquino janine at ucar.edu
Tue Jun 16 16:36:06 EDT 2015

Hi all,

The ESIP-Drupal working group is leading an effort to create a Drupal
module to automate handling of DOIs for citable web-hosted documentation (
https://groups.drupal.org/node/471838). As a first step, we are surveying
the community to determine what functionality such a module should have.
You have previously expressed interest in this endeavour. If you are still
interested, please complete the survey at:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13RdLZWDNRjNRxc7U-m8tkeAcRlN-7mtc1LV7Ec1iGZg/viewform

The final questions ask about your continued participation. Please fill
this out so I can know how to include you in the future.

I will report briefly on the results and next steps at the June 24th
ESIP-Drupal telecon.

Thank you,

Janine