[Esip-drupal] REMINDER: Telecon tomorrow

Adam Shepherd ashepherd at whoi.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:15:14 EDT 2015

Hi Drupalistas,

I just wanted to remind every one of tomorrow's telecon, and to announce that the ESIP Drupal Working Group will have a poster in the  Collaboration Area Showcase outlining who we are, what we do, how to get involved, and current projects. I'm putting together a rough draft which I will send around when its ready for your input, but before that, I would really like to make sure everyone's organization gets recognized for their contributions to our group, even if you are just a listener, that is really important too! We value everyone! SO, please send me your organization's logo or website URL to adam at whoi.edu so we can include everyone. Thanks!

Connection details for tomorrow's telecon below, and EVEN further below you'll see the details about the telecon's content.

Tomorrow at noon Pacific / 3pm Eastern
   Computer Access:
     - Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
     - From "Meeting Center" > select "Drupal Telecon" meeting
     - Password: 23136782
    - OR -
   Phone Access:
     - Toll-free (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493