[Esip-drupal] Inaugural Office Hours next Wednesday @3pm ET

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Wed Feb 10 17:52:51 EST 2016

Hi all,

It was great to get Office Hours rolling today, thanks to Adam Shepherd and
Eugene Chi for coming along and contributing. We made progress on:

   - Investigating how schema.org module can be used to implement LRMI
   metadata for the Data Management Training Clearing House project (Eugene,
   David)
   - Collating research on building an EZID API for the DOIs for Drupal
   project (David)
   - DataONE member node API (Adam)
   - Improving a patch for WMS maps in Leaflet module, in response to to
   drupal.org feedback (David)

We're looking to build up a library of HOWTOs for common tasks on Drupal,
and we think using schema.org module could be a good contender - if anyone
is interested in writing up a recipe or recording a short walkthrough for a
telecon (to add to our youtube collection), let us know.

See you at our telecon in two weeks, or the next Office Hours next month at
the same time.

Thanks! David