[Esip-drupal] Open House telecon next Wednesday 24th February

David Bassendine david at bluedotlab.org
Fri Feb 19 15:08:50 EST 2016

Hi ESIP Drupalistas,

Join us for an Open House telecon next Wednesday 24th February at 3pm ET -
call details are posted below.

Bring anything you like to the table - whether it's follow up from Office
Hours, suggestions for this year's upcoming programme, feedback on our
proposed landing pages, or any other Drupal issue or idea.

We've opened up our new landing page outline for comments ahead of the
meeting - see
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XzCd7GkVnnQ1I-nDrLSTtOsk_JBOhX75pFLcNaGy0R0.
You can also comment or vote on our proposed telecon topics at
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iEM7NuvIQDea-VvjTqBHPDtVNx5PO1h39bd8BLtCffA

We'll also be announcing winners of the random drawing for this year's
Drupalcon funding!

See you there - David

ESIP Drupal Working Group
Co-Chair: David Bassendine (david at bluedotlab.org)
Co-Chair: Adam Shepherd (ashepherd at whoi.edu)

The Working Group gathers for monthly Telecons on the 4th Wednesday of
every month at noon Pacific / 3pm ET
* Computer Access:
  - Go to https://esipfed.webex.com
  - From "Meeting Center" > select "Drupal Telecon" meeting
  - Password: 23136782
* Phone Access: Toll-free (US/Canada): 1-877-668-4493

Drupal.org Group: https://groups.drupal.org/science-on-drupal
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ScienceOnDrupal
YouTube: goo.gl/B0t57T
Google+: http://goo.gl/w4KBJY